CT - Crisis of Time CT - Crisis of Time

Viewtiful!

For the techs I'm suggesting, give the techs such as Twister, Rocket Roll, Super Volt, Falcon Hit, Volt Bite, Luminaire, Spin Kick, Beast Toss, Confuse, Uzzi Punch, Dino Tail, and Triple Kick. Luminaire is highly recommended for Crono. Super Volt is really good. For the Beast Toss, maybe use it on Ozzie to bounce on him between Robo and Ayla and make him fall down to the ground like he used to in the game. For Twister, probably use it as a last resort like when Crono, Glenn, and Lucca used Delta Storm.
For Glenn against Magus, use techs such as Water 2 and Leap Slash. It's the new techs I'm looking from Glenn. Magus should use like Dark Matter, Dark Mist, Dark Bomb, Ice 2, and other things you want to put for him. These are all the techs I'm suggesting. Good luck on continuing with part 2! I'm looking forward to it!

Tails and his GBA 3 Tails and his GBA 3

Awesome! Totally awesome!

Good job! If you still want to create Tails and his GBA 4, it's your choice, your decision. A lot of people really loved your flash movie a lot. So try to create another flash movie if you want to with Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Or other games from Nintendo that you previously played.

Peace out.

RupeeClock responds:

I never cared too much for Kingdom Hearts, or Disney for that matter.

Still, I'm pretty sure I'm not doing a fourth, sorry bud, I will be doing other movies though!

Megaman X OLB ep.7 Megaman X OLB ep.7

awesome!

Hey Kaos, the real name of Dr. Light is Dr. Thomas Light. Great job anyway.

X's Awakening X's Awakening

excellent! totally awesome!

Looks like you have put a lot of hard work into this flash movie.

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M+L:Plague of the Stars#2 M+L:Plague of the Stars#2

awsome!

totally awsome! When is the next episode coming? Please finish the other parts of the movie! I'll be waiting!

Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P2) Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P2)

excellent! perfect! totally awsome!

Hey guys! everyone! SQFP3 (P3 & P4) is in LgdVeggeto's site!

Mario: Benny Hill Style Mario: Benny Hill Style

totally awesome!!!!

That was totally hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonic: Revenge III Sonic: Revenge III

Very Good!

Nice job! Keep it up!

Lilmario responds:

I will =D

Realm of the Video Game 4 Realm of the Video Game 4

Very Good!

Tell me how to move the background continuously.

4 Swords Misadventures2.1 4 Swords Misadventures2.1